Sales Engineer/ Manager - Hong Kong
Our client, a well known global leading satellite-based provider of connectivity and media, is looking for a sales engineer/ manager to be based in Hong Kong.
This position will look after business development aspects of new built sales, with a primary focus on sales revenue and lead generation. The role will balance project leadership and customer management to grow sales.
- Meet sales targets in accordance with company procedures and practices
- Drive shipbuilding customers to maximize sales and total relationship potential through sales of communication and navigation products, connectivity solutions and marine systems
- Be the main point of contact for existing shipyard customers
- Good communication skills; need to manage shipyard's customers with new technologies and solutions
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and technology
- Prepare reports periodically, including pipeline, forecast, revenue etc.
- Data maintenance of sales activities information in company information system
- Work with project and service team to manage & follow up new contracts
- Degree holder in Maritime, Electronic, ICT discipline or equvialent
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience - experience dealing with shipyards is definite advantage
- Currently based in Hong Kong with pre-existing visa.
- Knowledge of latest maritime regulations and compliance preferrable
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts as assigned
- Fluency in oral and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Willing to travel occasionally
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
Fleet Energy and Fuel Efficiency Manager
Fleet Exec Chef - Cruise - Travelling
Health and Safety Manager
Show Technologies Operations Manager - Cruise
Medical Director - Cruise (Permanent)