LPG Technical Superintendent - UK
Technical Superintendent (LPG), London.
Our client owns and operates a modern fleet of LPG and Ethylene vessels. Due to the continued development and expansion of the in-house fleet management capability our client is hiring for a newly created position of Technical Superintendent to join the London head office team.
The role will involve the daily supervision of owned vessels under 3rd party management with respect to operations, reliability, HSEQA, OPEX and onboard inspections.
To be considered you must meet the following:
- Previous seagoing experience in a senior engineering rank (2/E as minimum) on semi-refrigerated LPG tankers.
- Previous shore based experience as Technical Superintendent managing semi-refrigerated LPG tankers.
- Candidates currently sailing as C/E with both LPG and LEG experience looking to move into a shore-based role will also be considered.
- Ethylene experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- Candidates MUST possess the existing right to live and work in the UK. Without this entitlement applications will not be considered.
Get in touch now to discuss your application in confidence and learn more.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS
MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS