We are commercial managers for a substantial fleet of large crude oil tankers.
We manage a fleet of 40 vessels traded worldwide, primarily on the spot market, serving major charterers and traders.
We invite applications for an Operations Executive to join a small team of professionals based at our office in London.
- Collate information required by charterers during pre-fixing negotiations.
- Assist Masters in the safe and efficient stowage of cargoes.
- Issue charterers voyage orders and instruct Masters.
- Monitor and ensure that voyage orders and instructions are complied with.
- Appoint and instruct ports agents.
- Maintain voyage accounts.
- Liaise with Charterers, brokers, agents and other service providers.
- Prepare commercial invoices and ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Check and approve accounts payable.
- Monitor vessel performance.
- Provide advice to Masters as appropriate.
- An ex-seafarer with sailing experience as Master or Chief Officer on large crude oil tankers.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the post fixture operations department of a crude oil tanker operator.
- A good working knowledge of commonly used tanker charter parties.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player and the ability to work in a small team.
- Computer literate.
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in English.
Competitive remuneration package.
Interested candidates should submit a supporting letter and a detailed curriculum vitae.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.