Manager Technical Operations: Cruise - Netherlands
Our client, an international cruise company, is looking for an experienced Manager for Technical operations with super yacht experience to join their team.
The Manager of Technical Operations (MTO) ensures that the fleet’s deck and engine repair, daily technical maintenance and operation, capital expenditure/refurbishment, preventive maintenance, equipment replacement and engineering operating policies, procedures and purchasing practices are in full compliance with the SMS. In coordination with his/her team and the Director of Marine Operations, he/she develops and maintains all guidance relating to technical matters and technical ship’s personnel including guidance and oversight of all issues related to the AMOS system and scheduling the AMOS System Administrator’s training and project visits per the AMOS System Administrator’s contract.
- Valid Chief Engineer's License, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English; German an advantage
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marine, Mechanical or Electrical
- Shore-based technical management experience in cruise industry preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management and computer skills required.
- Newbuild yard experience a plus
- AMOS experience is an advantage
In return for the above, our client is offering a generous compensation package. This is a great opportunity to join a long-established company with tremendous opportunity for ongoing advancement.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS