We are seeking for an LNG Charterer to join us in London
- The Chartering Team is responsible for securing advantaged shipping solutions to meet the trading requirements of the BP Group whilst safely managing the commercial risks associated with owned and time chartered tonnage. The team optimise, negotiate and execute the chartering in of all chartered vessels used by the BP Group, and the chartering out of all operated and time chartered vessels, either to internal customers or third parties.
- Secure LNG tonnage and trade a fleet of owned and controlled LNG tankers for the BP Group. Responsible for PnL performance of chartering positions.
- Lead short and medium term optimisation of freight elements of International Gas (IG) trading portfolio. Ability to deal with the complexity of constantly evolving trading positions, scenario's and optionality is key to successful delivery of this accountability.
- Drive innovative and entrepreneurial freight solutions to add incremental value to LNG trading and creatively support IG origination activities.
- The position will report to the Global Gas Chartering Lead and will drive the success of the Global Gas Chartering Team.
To apply for this position - please click on the apply button or visit the following link - https://jobs.bp.com/job/south-east-london/lng-charterer/198/7205249
More search results
SeaRiver Planning & Strategy Commercial Analyst
SeaRiver Maritime, Inc
Content Sales Executive
Environmental Coordinator - Cruise (Permanent)
Vice President - Environmental - Cruise (Permanen…
Senior Chartering Manager / Chartering Director