Assistant Crewing Manager, Singapore
A leading European Shipping company is looking for an experienced crewing professional to join their team in Singapore as an Assistant Crewing Manager.
You will support the Crewing Manager in managing and leading the team in daily crewing operations matters, which include (but not limited to) the following:
- Sourcing / retention / training of crew members
- Reviewing manning agencies and budget
- Planning / scheduling of crew
- Overseeing payroll and disbursement payment
- Organizing of seminars / training for crew
- Any other duties as assigned.
To be qualified for this role, it is essential that you have at least 8 years of relevant crewing experience, and at least 1 year of experience in leading / managing a small team.
Experience in handling multi-national crew will be highly appreciated. Preference will be given to candidates with crewing experience for Dry Bulk / Container / MPP vessels.
No sea-faring background is required for this role.
Only candidates based in Singapore will be considered for this position.