Technical Superintendent (tankers), Athens
Due to continued growth and expansion an established shipowner located in Athens is looking to hire a Technical Superintendent with a tanker background to join their experienced technical department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safe and economic operation of the vessels
- Implement and monitoring compliance
- Oversee performance, technical and operational condition of the vessels
- Financial management
- Organise repairs and dry dockings
- Ensure ships are fully certified according to international standards
- Prepare technical reports
- Providing support to the onboard management for technical and operational matters
To be a suitable candidate you should have previous experience working as a Technical Superintendent within a shipowner or shipmanagement company managing tankers. In additional you should have seagoing experience sailing as a senior engineering rank on board tankers or alternatively hold a relevant marine engineering degree qualification.
All applicants must have existing and unrestricted working entitlement for Greece, it is also essential for candidates to speak fluent Greek.
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …