Our client, a leading class society, is looking for a commercially astute and experienced technical and commercial manager to drive market penetration in the growing Cruise and Passenger Ships sector. This person will be in charge of the business development for the cruise and passenger ships market for the full North Asia Zone.
- Lead business development in NAZ for the cruise and passenger ships sector with support to local market strategy identification.
- Build brand identity.
- Maintain and develop relationships with the key stakeholders in the Asia cruise market such as cruise lines, shipyards/shipbuilders and design companies.
- Provide technical assistance to cruise ship operators and shipbuilders.
- Ensure lead generation through participation in technical symposia, forums, fairs and other important industry events.
- Manage and monitor principal projects.
- Support Company Operational network in preparing technical and commercial offers/tenders.
- Collaborate with key industry players.
- Degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering (or Diploma in nautical disciplines plus sailing experience as senior deck or engine officer on cruise ships)
- Very good knowledge of the operational and design aspects of cruise ships and their regulatory framework
- 5+ years of experience in cruise shipbuilding
- Ability to provide technical support to cruise ship operators and shipbuilders.
- Pro-active customer focused approach
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS