Jacking Superintendent: Electric Rack & Pinion - UAE
Jacking Superintendent: Electric Rack & Pinion
Our client is a leading offshore oil and gas service firm with a fleet of modern jack-up rigs. They are currently looking for a full-time superintendent to be based in Abu Dhabi. The position is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on engineer to move into a shore-based management career.
The responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- To carry regular inspections of jacking systems, documentation, and procedures
- Provide budgetary information to senior management as required
- Provide expertise and troubleshooting experience to offshore engineers
- To provide oversight during drydocks and mobilisations
- To provide support for HSQE teams as required during incident investigations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant degree in engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience of Electric Rack and Pinion Jacking Systems is essential for this role
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to travel to offshore sites to carry out regular inspections
In return for the above, the candidate will enjoy excellent compensation and benefits.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
New Business Manager (Permanent)
Sales Manager- France (Permanent)
Chartering Manager / Dry Bulk / Spain
Junior Consultant, Singapore
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.
Vice President Technical and Nautical Operations …