Junior Dry Bulk Operator (M/F)
The group CLdN is a Luxembourg based, multimodal transportation and logistic group that operates dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), terminals as well as trailers and containers.
Cobelfret SA is a well-established shipping company in the dry bulk market with offices in Luxemburg and in Singapore. We operate worldwide a time-chartered and owned fleet of about 90 vessels ranging from handysizes to capesizes.
For the operations department in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Junior Dry Bulk Operator (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running and performance of each shipment. Therefore, you will:
- be involved in all day-to-day operational aspects related to the time and voyage of chartered vessels;
- closely monitor and coordinate the operations of our vessels;
- constantly liaise with all parties involved (master, owners, agents, charterers, brokers, …);
- be responsible for the freight and lay time calculations and handle any possible claims.
- You have a first experience of 2 years in a similar function in the operations department of a dry bulk shipping company;
- A previous sailing experience would be considered as an advantage;
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma;
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language is an advantage;
- You are client oriented, have good communication skills and are a good team player;
- You have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
CLdN offers a permanent contract with an interesting salary package in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Junior Dry Bulk Operator”.