Junior Dry Bulk Operator (M/F)
The group CLdN is a Luxembourg based, multimodal transportation and logistic group that operates dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and ferries (short sea), terminals as well as trailers and containers.
Cobelfret SA is a well-established shipping company in the dry bulk market with offices in Luxemburg and in Singapore. We operate worldwide a time-chartered and owned fleet of about 90 vessels ranging from handysizes to capesizes.
For the operations department in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Junior Dry Bulk Operator (M/F).
Within this function, your main objective will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running and performance of each shipment. Therefore, you will:
- be involved in all day-to-day operational aspects related to the time and voyage of chartered vessels;
- closely monitor and coordinate the operations of our vessels;
- constantly liaise with all parties involved (master, owners, agents, charterers, brokers, …);
- be responsible for the freight and lay time calculations and handle any possible claims.
- You have a first experience of 2 years in a similar function in the operations department of a dry bulk shipping company;
- A previous sailing experience would be considered as an advantage;
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma;
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language is an advantage;
- You are client oriented, have good communication skills and are a good team player;
- You have the ability to make decisions under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent reasoning and analytical skills;
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
CLdN offers a permanent contract with an interesting salary package in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the "Apply" button with reference “Junior Dry Bulk Operator”.
More search results
Customer Service Manager, Montreal
Spinnaker Global Ltd.
Chartering Manager (f/m/d)
CONTCHART GmbH & Co. KG
Physical Crude Oil Operator – Trading Company
Chartering Manager (dry bulk)
Trading Company in one of the Baltic states
Vessel Operator/Operations Manager