Content Sales Executive
TradeWinds portfolio includes daily breaking news and a weekly newspaper and we are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and committed:
Content Sales Executive
TradeWinds is looking for a Content Sales Executive to join its team in Stamford, help us drive growth and manage important accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- The Content Sales Executive will have monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals s/he is expected to meet. This person will have the responsibility for bringing in new business through proactive outbound prospecting, follow-up on leads from digital marketing, and leads obtained at conferences or other types of networking.
- Providing successful, high quality customer journeys for group subscriptions, covering trials, onboarding, engagement and renewal
- Working with customers to define and agree expected outcomes for how TradeWinds is used within their organisations
- Building an in-depth understanding of customer businesses and requirements, and how TradeWinds is delivered and used within these organisations
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key customer contacts (decision makers, buyers, senior readers)
- Working with regional sales and marketing teams to develop and agree plans for key prospects and accounts to achieve the business goals of the region
- Making recommendations to improve internal processes/systems
- Identifying areas of potential market growth in industry sectors / geographical regions, and implementing sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience attending conferences and trade shows, working meeting rooms and developing a good rapport with prospects
- Have the ability to discuss current affairs and industry news with top-level management.
- Be able to demonstrate fluent levels of written and verbal English communication, and any other European languages is an advantage.
- Have the ability to both identify and contact key decision makers
- Have a high comfort level selling to senior level executives
- Have the ability to close by telephone, email and in person
- Have strong and consistent follow-up skills
- Have a positive, can-do, hands on approach when faced with obstacles to success
- Have an excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques, their relationship with sales and how they can be used successfully to generate business.
The position reports to the Content Sales Director, and will require some international travel. TradeWinds offers a good basic salary plus an uncapped commission structure; company paid medical benefits and bonus schemes based on target achievements.
Application due: 4/20/2018