Marine Superintendent - Clean Petroleum Products
Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with one of the most diversified transportation companies in the world. We are in search of a Master Mariner or Marine Superintendent to be based in Texas. Senior Deck Officer Experience on CPP Tankers is a must!
Responsibilities for Marine Superintendent will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the senior point of contact for cargo operations while ships are in U.S. Ports
- Ensuring compliance as it pertains to ship inspections
- Ship to Ship operational risk assessments
- Mentorship and guidance for the Senior Officers on board
- Customer facing opportunities in the oil and chemical industries
Suitable candidates will have:
- Chief Mate's on CPP Tankers must have at least 2 years of shore side experience.
- Current Mast Mariner experience on CPP Tankers feel free to apply
- Experience working with the U.S. Coast Guard
- A proven track record of independent decision
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity with a ship owner and global leader in the Maritime Transportation industry, feel free to reach out to my directly.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.