Marine Operations Superintendent, Scotland
A well respected international shipping company are looking for a Marine Operations Superintendent to join their team located in Glasgow.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the operations team, reporting directly to the Fleet Director and supporting the following activities:
- Working closely with Technical Superintendents, Vessel Operators and HSEQ team, being the focal point in the fleet team for all marine and safety related items.
- Undertake regular analysis/trending to proactively identify any key risks or leading indicators which will need to be communicated with fleet operations.
- Monitor and analyse internal and external navigation audits and develop plans to address any areas of concern.
- Undertake incident investigations as required and liaise with any key stakeholders throughout.
- Maintain an overview of voyage performance for the gas fleet, providing analysis and support as required.
To be a suitable candidate for this position you should have sailed at the rank of Chief Officer on gas ships and will now be in a similar position ashore. Candidates direct from sea with gas experience will also be considered.
All applicants will require the right to work in the UK.