Senior Technical Superintendent - Cyprus
As Senior Technical Superintendent you will have oversight and responsibility for the day-to-day technical management of a modern, mixed fleet of vessels trading globally.
You will be required to produce and present reports covering a wide range of technical matters including, for example, dry dock specifications, annual budgets, pre-purchase inspections, vendor review and selection nominations. You will proactively liaise with appropriate professional and regulatory bodies and seek continuous professional development by maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of contemporary marine engineering technologies, issues, standards and trends.
To be considered you will:
- Have worked in an organisation recognised industry-wide for it's quality, brand strength and reputation.
- Have seagoing experience in the role of Chief Engineer with demonstrable shore-based experience in the role of Technical Superintendent.
- Have strong report writing skills and IT / MS Office user competency.
- Be a confident communicator at all levels.
- Be a creative thinker happy to offer sound and reasoned ideas.
- Have a planned and well organised working style.
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- The role will involve frequent international travel often at short notice.
Please contact Flagship now to learn more about this exciting opportunity and to discuss your application in confidence.
Please note, candidates MUST possess the immediate right to live and work in the European Economic Area (EEA). Candidates without this entitlement will not be considered.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS
MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS