Clarksons Platou have an opportunity for an LPG commodity broker to join our office in London. You would become a member of the Gas Division which has a leading presence in London, Houston, Oslo and Singapore.
This position will suit a driven and dedicated broker, ideally with some experience from freight and/or other commodity markets, keen to progress their career within LPG commodity brokering in a well-established organisation.
- Daily contact with LPG Producers, End-users and Traders, with a focus on Mediterranean markets.
- Identify and introduce new clients to the market and maintain professional relationships.
- Internal and external market reporting.
- Prior broking experience
- Highly numerated and driven
- Computer literate (e.g. MS Excel, Power point, Word)
- Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer
We provide a positive work environment that makes employees feel good about coming to work. We have transparent and open communication whereby employees feel that they belong to the organisation. Our offices provide the perfect workspace for the employee looking to be creative within a dynamic and interesting company. Additional benefits including free luncheon and corporate gym memberships are available.