Executive Ship Management, Singapore
Executive Ship Management (ESM) is a premier ship management company preferred by the industry leaders for our superior professional expertise and bespoke services to discerning shipowner.
ESM is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.executive-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Achieve high standards of safe and pollution-free operations of vessels by ensuring that company policies related to Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality Assurance (HSEQA) are effectively implemented
- Keep abreast of international regulations / legal requirements and ensure assigned vessels comply to these.
- Assist in investigations of all insurance related matters
- Propose annual operating budget for assigned vessels by taking view of forthcoming repairs & maintenance, statutory, Flag and Port Requirements and maintain vessels within budgets
- Closely monitor and review vessel's conditions to ensure that she complies with Port State Control and Oil Majors regulations at all times
- Effectively and efficiently carry out routine vessel inspections, dry-docking and major repairs
- Plan and implement corrective actions for defects that may exist in the vessels and ensure compliance with planned maintenance schedule for assigned vessel
- Monitor and ensure that all applicable vessel certifications are valid and surveys / renewals are planned well in time
- Ensure fleet vessels performance is within charter party requirements and Company goals
- Ensure that all technical reports required by various stakeholders are submitted on time
- Monitor and ensure appropriate resource allocation by regularly reviewing the Work and Rest Hours of personnel on board
- Maintain cordial relations with senior officers and general wellbeing of seafarers onboard assigned vessel.
We are looking for Professionals
- Who are self-motivated and experienced in managing Oil/Gas/Chemical vessels as Technical Superintendent
- With prior sailing experience onboard tanker vessels as Chief Engineer will be an advantage
- With sound Technical knowledge and expertise
- With good administrative, planning and implementation skills
- With ability to demonstrate good time management, leadership and organisational skills
- Fluency in English with good English writing skills is a must
- Computer literacy is a must
Employment: Full Time
Posting date: 12th April 2018
Closing date: 12th May 2018
Please forward applications, including a full C.V. and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org