Charterer (Dry Bulk Parceling), Singapore
Our client is an international shipping company, looking for an experienced dry bulk charterer to join their team in Singapore for their bulk parceling trade.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing bulk parceling trade routes
- Negotiate and fixed cargoes on both spot and COA in line with company’s strategy
- Maintain and grow existing accounts in the Far East / Pacific region
- Identify and develop new opportunities / clients (cargoes book)
- Vessels size - ranging from Handysize to Ultramax
To be suitable for this role, you should have at least 8 years of experience in both dry cargoes and bulk parceling chartering. Candidates with strong cargo book in Asia, and ability to grow and develop business and relationship will be suitable.
Candidates must be able to travel when required. Only candidates residing in Singapore will be considered for this role
For more information, please contact Wanni Oh, firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.