Commercial Chartering Manager (Container / Feeders) – Singapore
Our client is an international company with business in the feeder services focusing in the Asia and Atlantic region.
They are looking for an experienced Commercial Chartering Manager to join their team in Singapore, with the following main responsibilities:
- Develop and grow existing clients / accounts
- Identify and established new clients / accounts
- Identify and propose new trade routes
- Ensure maximum revenues for your assigned fleet of vessels
- Any other duties as assigned.
To be qualify for this role, you should have ideally at least 5 years of experience in the commercial chartering function within the container / feeder services industry. You should have excellent communication skills with ability to work with people from diverse culture and background.
Occasional traveling will be required for this role.
Currently, only candidates based in Singapore will be considered for the role.