Containers Commercial Operations Specialist, Singapore
Our client is an international container / feeder services company, looking for an experience commercial operations specialist to join their team in Singapore.
With an international team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, coordinate, monitor pre and post fixture requirements
- Respond to enquires / resolves issues from both internal and external customers
- Monitor port / vessels movements, updating system on positions / ETA, etc
- Weather routing arrangements
- Insurance / Claims matters
To be qualify for this role, you should have ideally at least 5 years of experience in operations within the container / feeder services industry. You should have excellent communication skills with ability to work with people from diverse culture and background.
Occasional traveling may be required for this role.
Currently, only candidates based in Singapore will be considered for the role.