Faststream is the global leader in Shipping and Maritime recruitment. From our offices in UK, Singapore and U.S, we provide our clients with a complete partnership for permanent, contract and temporary staffing. For this requirement, Faststream has aligned with an international Ship Owner/Operator. We are searching for a Dry Bulk Vessel Operator to be based in Canada.
Along with working closely with the implementation of voyage orders/itineraries, responsibilities for the Vessel Operator will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the commercial operation of dry bulk ships
- Liaising with the dry bulk vessels and port to ensure smooth operations
- Monitor vessel /voyage transits
- Working closely with the Chartering team to ensure Client needs are met
Suitable candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in ship operations (shore based)
- Experience with dry bulk ships such as Handy, Supra, Panamax
- Experience with dry bulk commodities such as ore, grains, coat, etc.
- Sailing experience as a Chief Mate or Master preferred.
If you are looking to join an amazing Ship Owner with an impeccable track record, don't hesitate to reach out to me for more details.
Candidates must currently be authorized to work in Canada