Principal/Lead Surveyor - Germany
This is a terrific opportunity for someone with previous surveyor experience who is keen to progress their career into a senior role.
We are looking for someone with the following;
- A degree or recognized equivalent in appropriate technical discipline; should have previous related marine industry experience.
- Successful candidates should have class-related experience and have a strong working knowledge of class and statutory rules.
- A sound foundation of survey training and practical experience with vessels in service
- Experience preparing technical reports and working with customers to identify and resolve any technical issues.
- Evidence of personnel management and human relations skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions.
- Responsiveness to customers.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must have a visa or work entitlement for the EU.
- As this role is based in Germany it will require a fluent German speaker.
In return, applicants can expect great compensation and a range of benefits.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
Head of Legal Function, Athens
Thenamaris Ships Management Inc
Technical Manager - SuperYacht
Fleet Exec Chef - Cruise - Travelling
Show Technologies Operations Manager - Cruise
Hotel Engineering Superintendent - Cruise