Marine Mechanical/Materials Engineer - Germany
This is a terrific opportunity to work with one of the world's premier classification societies.
Our client is looking for an Engineer for their office in Germany to;
- Visit equipment manufacturers and materials suppliers
- Prepare technical reports
- Work directly with clients to identify and resolve problems in area of technical expertise
- A degree or recognized equivalent in appropriate technical discipline in marine, materials, or mechanical engineering
- Experience working with an marine equipment manufacturer would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Class Rules, Guides, statutory regulations would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to read engineering plans
- Ability to perform surveys in the prescribed format.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of related technical interfaces required for group project work
- Knowledge of ships' engineering systems and machinery would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work well with others
- The ability to speak English and German is essential
- Must have an entitlement to work in the EU
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
Research Director, London
Simpson Spence Young
Tanker Operations - Denmark (Permanent)
Operations and Claims Executive (Permanent)
Head of Procurement (Denmark)
Senior Process Safety Consultant (LNG), England
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.