Global IT Operations Manager
Simpson Spence Young Ltd is looking for a Global IT Operations Manager.
You will take responsibility for the day to day operations of the company’s systems and work closely with the senior management team and our inhouse/outsourced IT team. Your focus will be on system enhancement, operational support, stability and security. You will be responsible for setting objectives, performance management, and project delivery within your team.
You will need a thorough understanding of how computer systems are built and maintained, and connected to other platforms. You will help determine the direction and success of the business through its systems.
Competencies & experience include
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Quick response to system issues and requests for bespoke information or change
• Work with suppliers, and manage their delivery into daily business
• Propose and provide solutions that meet immediate and longer-term needs
• Strong communication skills - able to gather and share information using simple language
• Knowledge of development environments, databases, technical infrastructure
• Achievement in agile approaches and modern software practice
• Knowledge and experience of the ship broking world would be an advantage
Technical Skills Required
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the configuration, management and support of Microsoft Exchange (2010,2013,2016), Active Directory and Microsoft Server (2010,2013,2016)
• Microsoft Office365, Azure, Sharepoint
• Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
• Cisco Routing, Switching and Wireless
• WAN Circuit technologies (MPLS, Ethernet)
• Juniper/ASA Firewalls • QoS, DNS, DHCP
• Network Security Technologies
• Knowledge or understanding of the following • UCaaS and VoIP (specifically Avaya IPOffice, Speakerbus)
Please apply in confidence using the Apply link
More search results
Research Director, London
Simpson Spence Young
Tanker Operations - Denmark (Permanent)
Operations and Claims Executive (Permanent)
Head of Procurement (Denmark)
Senior Process Safety Consultant (LNG), England
Halcyon Recruitment Ltd.