A leading shipping company with a sizeable fleet is looking for an experienced individual to join their Commercial department located in London.
As a Commercial Analyst you will be involved with supporting the growth and development of the business and existing core operations. Key responsibilities will include;
- Creating and updating presentations for prospective investors.
- Preparing global project reports
- Preparing evaluation reports for existing vessel operations
- Study of vessel financial performance results
- Liaise with new and potential investors, shipowners and shipbrokers
- Assist with time-charter transactions
- Create investment opportunity proposals
- Quarterly rate projections
To be a suitable candidate you should have a proven background as an Analyst or Researcher within the shipping or banking sector. You should be a confident individual with a strong attention to detail and able to create and identify new ideas for new opportunities and development.
More search results
Sales Manager- Cruise
Safety Superintendent - German Speaking - Cruise
Technical Superintendent - Cruise (Permanent)
Shorebased Senior Technical Support Engineer - Cr…
Fleet Technical Director - Cruise