Director Fleet Modenization - Cruise
Faststream is working with one of the leading cruise companies in the industry and have enjoyed significant growth - the company have been long established and with the new builds on order, it is an exciting time to join.
The role you will proactively direct and drive ship modernization and technical projects through a team of project managers so they are accomplished with time frames, budgets and meet all safety and quality and brand guidelines. You will be liaising with various departments within the business and will be overseeing work in the shipyards as well.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Strong leadership skills and have managed a team of a minimum of 10 direct reports
* Budget experience in dealing with projects
* Will have a background in Project management with Shipbuilding, technical projects and ship conversions
* Have worked in shipyards during project executions and also have a strong background in being the dry docks
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Marine Engineering / Naval Arc Degree
* There is travel with this role
The reward will be a competitive salary and some excellent benefits.
Working and living rights apply for US - Green Card or American Citizenship.