Commercial/Business Development Manager (LPG), Singapore
Our client is an established and growing shipping business in Singapore, looking for an experienced Commercial / Business Development Manager (LPG business) to join their team in Singapore.
As an experienced Commercial / Business Development Manager, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Evaluation / execution of Sales & Purchase of Ships (both newbuildings and second-hand market)
- Asset Valuation & project finance analysis
- Liaise and ensure prompt and accurate communicate between stakeholders such as charterers / operators / brokers / lawyers / bankers, etc
- Manage transaction documentation & contracts
- Identify New business opportunities within the shipping industry and LPG value chain
- Manage autonomously & simultaneously several tender & commercial propositions from inception to delivery with the proper stakeholders’ management & quality of deliverables.
To be qualified for the role, you must have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the shipping (LPG) market, with a good network of contacts in the industry. Prior experience in managing large tender & bids (>$50m) is highly preferred.
You must be comfortable with numbers & financial modelling, a good team-player with hands-on working attitude.
The role will be providing a local competitive renumeration package.
International candidates are welcome to apply.
More search results
Head of Legal Function, Athens
Thenamaris Ships Management Inc
Technical Manager - SuperYacht
Fleet Exec Chef - Cruise - Travelling
Show Technologies Operations Manager - Cruise
Hotel Engineering Superintendent - Cruise