Baja Ferries is a ferry operator based in the Mexican Pacific port of La Paz. For our expansion, we are seeking a technical superintendent.
The candidate will report directly to the Fleet Manager and will have 2 ropax under his responsibility.
Key responsibilities of the job include budget management, , ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements, planning and monitoring Dry Dockings and other projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company, flag and class standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Shore based experience as technical superintendent
- Passenger ship experience
- A marine engineering background (preferably sailing as Chief engineer)
- Fluent Spanish language is a must.
- Significant management/leadership skill
More search results
Head of Legal Function, Athens
Thenamaris Ships Management Inc
Technical Manager - SuperYacht
Fleet Exec Chef - Cruise - Travelling
Show Technologies Operations Manager - Cruise
Hotel Engineering Superintendent - Cruise