CHARTERING MANAGER (Copenhagen-based)
Join us in our quest to become Best on Water
BW Tankers is a leading ship owner and operator with a substantial fleet of product tankers. The Company has a solid history in competent chartering, operations and technical management to offer customers the best solution to their transportation needs. BW Tankers is a joint venture formed by BW Group and PAG (Pacific Alliance Group), and owns a fleet of more than 45 product tankers in the LR2, LR1 and MR segments including newbuildings. The Company has a global presence with offices in Singapore, Copenhagen and Houston.
Embark on a career with one of the world’s leading product tanker companies. Join us as:
- Spot chartering of LR2, LR1 and MR Product tankers from our Copenhagen office in close collaboration with our offices in Singapore and Houston. Our success depends on the result of the entire team and our ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Building strong and long-lasting customer relationships with existing and new customers by upholding a high standard of professional integrity and demonstrating compliance and transparency in our actions.
- Strict adherence to existing processes while being proactive to engage and participate in the design and implementation of new processes.
- Take responsibility for your personal development.
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- Chartering experience within the product tanker sector
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Communicates well and expresses ideas clearly
- Strong business acumen and ability to think outside the box with good problem solving skills
- Possess an enthusiastic and ambitious personality, driven by high performance, empowerment, and positive team-spirit
- Strong team player and also able to work independently
- Full professional proficiency in English to liaise with different stakeholders in our global entities
- Holds a valid work permit to work in Copenhagen
If you are motivated to join our quest towards becoming Best on Water and have personal values that are aligned with our company values, please apply here.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.