Senior Process Safety Consultant (LNG), England
A leading, global maritime organisation requires a Senior Process Safety Consultant.
The Process Safety Consultant will work in the Risk team supporting both external and internal clients with a need to use risk based techniques in design development of ships, ship systems, alternative fuel technology, LNG supply chain including ports, bunkering operations and other technical areas of the shipping business.
Essential candidate requirements:
- Established track record of facilitating & using risk assessment techniques e.g. HAZID, HAZOP Facilitation and FMECA on an international client basis.
- Project management experience appropriate to delivering consultancy projects.
- A degree or equivalent from a tertiary organisation within the relevant field of engineering or physical science (minimum of two years programme) or Qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant sea-going experience as a certificated ship’s officer.
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Working towards achieving Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status.
- Knowledge of the Marine industry would be advantageous, as would other technical / engineering experience.
- Awareness of ALARP Principles and QRA Techniques.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship