A leading international bank in Shipping Finance is looking to hire a Junior Shipping Officer, for its office in Athens, Greece.
The candidate should possess as a minimum the below credentials:
• Post-graduate degree and preferably Master in Business Administration;
• At least three years of direct experience as a Credit Analyst in Shipping Finance (preferably), or other types of Asset Finance or Corporate Banking;
• Knowledge and expertise of banking products and services;
• Strong understanding of shipping markets including specialized markets (LNG, offshore, containers, etc.);
• Strong credit skills and strong sense of risk;
• Strong accounting and financial analysis skills (CFA would be a positive qualification);
• Proficient spoken and written English (working language).
Applicants’ CVs can then be sent using the Apply button