Agelef Maritime Services Limited, a London-based shipbroker specializing in the tanker and dry cargo sectors, with an established worldwide customer base, is looking for an experienced Tanker Broker.
- Establishing and preserving strong and long-lasting relationships with existing and new customers.
- Negotiating spot and time charters to achieve maximum income with resolute attention to the decisioning process.
- Structuring deals, including marketing of the business to potential customers.
- Maintaining involvement in the shipping market, interpreting trends and seeing opportunities.
- Demonstrating transparency in all areas of his/her work.
- Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to problem solve and multi –task in a team environment.
- Existing portfolio of customers and trusted contacts
- Dedication and with a strong desire for personal development.
- Computer proficient and with the ability to learn new systems as required.
- Product and Crude tanker experience
- 12-15 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates should send their CV in strict confidence.
More search results
Customer Service Manager, Montreal
Spinnaker Global Ltd.
Chartering Manager (f/m/d)
CONTCHART GmbH & Co. KG
Physical Crude Oil Operator – Trading Company
Chartering Manager (dry bulk)
Trading Company in one of the Baltic states
Vessel Operator/Operations Manager