Technical Superintendent - Hong Kong
A highly regarded international shipping company operating large wet and dry bulk vessels is looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent to join their team in Hong Kong and oversee 3rd party technical managers currently undertaking the company's technical management.
- Assume responsibility of assigned dry bulk vessels including technical matters, planned maintenance, repairs, inspections, surveys, and provide on-the-ground oversight of current 3rd party managers.
- Coach/mentor junior technical staff as the in-house technical team grows.
- Act as an owner's representative during dry dockings.
- Chief Engineer’s Certificate of Competency/License and sailing time as a chief engineer is essential.
- Previous work experience with tankers &/or dry bulk vessels as a Technical Superintendent is also a minimum requirement.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- English is the company language and a good standard is required for this position
- Chinese language skills would be a distinct advantage
- Flexibility to travel.
In return for the above responsibilities you can expect an excellent salary and benefits.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS
More search results
Customer Service Manager, Montreal
Spinnaker Global Ltd.
Chartering Manager (f/m/d)
CONTCHART GmbH & Co. KG
Physical Crude Oil Operator – Trading Company
Chartering Manager (dry bulk)
Trading Company in one of the Baltic states
Vessel Operator/Operations Manager