Content Sales Executive
TradeWinds is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and committed Content Sales Executive to join its team in London, U.K.
Key responsibilities include:
• Building TradeWinds reach in the European and African markets.
• Generating new accounts and leads throughout the maritime community in your markets.
• Representing TradeWinds at industry exhibitions, conferences and events.
• Establishing strong long-term relationships with clients.
• Identifying areas of potential market growth in industry sectors / geographical regions, and implementing sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated team player.
• Have the ability to discuss current affairs with top-level management.
• Expertise in negotiating complex license and/or business development agreements
• Experience from the maritime sector, is an advantage, but not a requirement.
• Be able to demonstrate fluent levels of written and verbal English communication.
• Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn tools, such as Hubspot, Salesforce etc
The position reports to the Circulation Manager and will require some inter- national travel.
TradeWinds offers a good basic salary plus an uncapped commission structure; company paid medical benefits and bonus schemes based on target achievements.