Our client is a market-leading marine engineering firm with extensive operations across the UK. They are currently looking for an engineer with good shipyard repair/newbuilding experience to join their company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Project management
- Budget and cost management
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Organising and managing team work schedules
Qualifications & Experience
- Marine engineering or equivalent marine construction degree or professional qualification
- Ship construction/repair experience
- Management experience in a shipyard environment
In return for the above our client is offering an excellent work environment and package.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS