Electronic Technican: Marine (Permanent AND Contract positions Available)
Our client is a leading maritime organisation, headquartered in Dublin, with extensive responsibilities for safety at sea. They urgently require electronic technicians and while they ideally want permanent staff members they will also consider short-term contractors.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Educational or professional qualification in electronics
- Good level of installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance.
- Good IT skills
- Fault finding and diagnostics experience
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Full clean driving license
- Some marine experience, while not essential, would be a distinct advantage.
In return for the above, there is an enjoyable and rewarding working environment and an excellent career waiting for you in a great organisation.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS