Urgent!! Electronic Technician: Marine
This is an opportunity for an experienced electronic technician who is looking for a stable but diverse working environment and the opportunity to work in the field as well as in a workshop environment. The successful candidate will benefit from an outstanding working environment, a range of benefits including defined benefit pension, off-site allowances and expenses, and work in some of the most beautiful parts of the country.
Our client is a leading maritime organisation, headquartered in Dublin, with extensive responsibilities for safety at sea. They urgently require electronic technicians and while they ideally want permanent staff members they will also consider short-term contractors.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Educational or professional qualification in electronics
- Good level of installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance
- Good IT skills
- Fault-finding and diagnostics experience
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Full clean driving license
- Some marine experience, while not essential, would be a distinct advantage.
In return for the above, you will have an opportunity to work with a progressive organisation with an excellent reputation both nationally and internationally.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS