Senior Marine Surveyor - UK
A leading London-based international provider of professional services to clients in the global insurance market is recruiting for experienced marine surveyors to join their Marine Loss Adjusting team. While the successful candidates will be based in the London office this role will offer both work abroad and travel opportunities.
The ideal candidate should be a marine surveyor with previous experience working with the marine insurance industry.
Such experience should include:
- Dealing with ship repair, port losses and hull and machinery claims.
- Attending loss sites to investigate and draft reports on the claims
- The consideration of cause when conducting investigations
- The audit of claims documentation for presentation to adjusters
- The review of all engineering aspects of a potential claim and advise adjusters accordingly
- Attending meetings to discuss case details
The client is a globally recognised name within the maritime insurance sector and offers the successful candidate an extremely competitive compensation package and excellent working conditions.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS