CHARTERER, NOVATEK GAS AND POWER GMBH (SWITZERLAND) Zug
Reports to: SHIPPING DIRECTOR
Novatek Gas and Power GMBH recruiting chartering expert for our professional shipping team, being based in Zug. We are ready to offer a challenging opportunity to contribute in to our constantly developing business, dealing with projects all over the world.
On the candidate
We are looking for people with extensive knowledge of our industry and maritime extensive experience
Previous work experience with a well-respected shipping company
Proactive and independent Detail oriented approach to projects
Flexibility to work evenings or early mornings, due to the nature of Business
- Issuing and evaluate commercial contracts to secure maximum commercial value from each deal.
- Understanding terms of letters of credit
- Securing vessel clearance at load and discharge ports
- Post deal reconciliation and review
- Work closely with the traders to maximize the value of existing contracts.
- Work with Shipping Operations to ensure orders are clearly communicated and understood and in compliance with Novatek shipping policy.
- Interact closely with the Chartering / Demurrage / Accounts and Treasury teams to provide assurance on trading processes, guidelines and procedures
- Scheduling product movements to the customer and co-ordination with the company’s splitter in Russia.
- Maintaining timely and accurate records within the inhouse systems
- Monitoring and verifying payments to 3rd party service providers; ship-owners, surveyors etc
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with third parties / customers / associates, including terminals, shipping companies, surveyors
- Support the Traders on contract reviews and deal negotiations and follow contractual obligations and act in compliance with corporate procedures.
- additional related tasks occurred from management to the position holder
- Report quarterly annual shipping results in line with internal regulations and in cooperation with Finance and Controlling department
- Managing additional related tasks occurred from management to the position holder
Languages: English fluent, German and Russian are an advantage
Please send your application in English to the following via the "Apply" button.
Only English Language applications will be considered.
Contact details: HR Manager in Switzerland (Simanovskaya Svetlana)
+41 (41) 727-05-43