Account Manager Advertising
The right candidate will be responsible for several key advertising accounts across Europe, account management of clients that already have a solid relationship with TradeWinds, but also develop the markets and look for new advertising business in the same areas. We are looking for transformative thinker who can work with clients across our digital channels. The position offers a unique job opportunity in the world's biggest and most respected news source for the shipping industry.
You will be selling advertising across all TradeWinds channels, both digital and print. Sales will predominantly be carried out over the phone, but travelling to exhibitions and face-to-face client meetings will be required. You will also handle relevant follow up of clients with regards to materials, campaign performance reporting etc.
- A commercial mindset
- Fluent English (oral and written), further language skills is a plus
- Proven track record in sales / able to demonstrate success in campaign management and optimization.
- Knowledge of new multi channel digital products, like Google DFP/ Ad Manager and CPM sales.
- Social media “literate”, excited with digitalization.
- Solution oriented, and able to understand our customers’ needs.
- A relationship builder, comfortable negotiating with senior level management.
We are looking forward to welcoming a structured self-starter, a “hard working & fun loving” team player, that enjoys working towards both personal and common goals.
For the right candidate, TradeWinds can offer:
- A key role in a well-respected company that continues to drive exclusive shipping news from print to digital content delivery platforms.
- Dynamic and rewarding results-based earning.
- International travel and network-building activities.
- Opportunities for career development within our Global Media house.
TradeWinds offer base salary + commission and a competitive pension scheme. You will work closely with other members of the advertising sales team and report to the European Sales Director.
All applications and inquiries will be handled with complete confidence.
Location: London or Oslo