1 year (sailing/work)
Eastern Pacific Shipping(UK) a leading world-class shipping company, operating a modern fleet of all type of vessels wishes to appoint an Operations Executive.
The successful candidate would be responsible for providing operational support to the vessels and shore side management.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Read & follow up all messages pertaining to individual vessels and alert Superintendent/Manager Operations, Chartering Officers, Technical, Disbursement/Billing Coordinator and Insurance & Claims Department of matters that warrant their attention.
- Attend to all operational related queries / issues from internal and external customers/contractors.
- Monitor Port Movements & update internal applications.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the pre-fixture and post fixtures requirements of the time charter fixtures.
- Diploma holder and above.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience and preferably 1 year of sailing stint on board vessel.
- Those without the relevant experience will be engaged as Management Trainee during probation
- Due to the location of this position candidates must live and have the right to work in the UK.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Very good PC knowledge.
If you are in search of an excellent working environment in the shipping industry and meet the above profile requirements, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.