Marine HR Supervisor - Hong Kong
You will be responsible for implementing company policies and standards to ensure that the Marine HR function is effectively and efficiently performed.
- Co-ordinates to ensure that all seafarers onboard are competent, experienced, trained, certificated and medically fit.
- Reviews and checks seafarers’ records to ensure that selection is rigorous and as per company standards.
- Monitors requirements (planning, documentation & training) to ensure that seafarers are relieved on time and in a cost-effective way.
- Provides requirements and communicates with manning & travel service providers, vessels & local port agents to ensure that crew changes are smooth, efficient and cost effective.
- Understands and applies corporate values into daily work to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitors information both internally and externally and reports Marine HR issues ensuring that the department remains well informed.
- Other duties as required.
- 2 years (minimum) Marine HR experience with a manning service provider in a similar role with tertiary education.
- Comprehensive shipping knowledge with regards to the administration of seafarers and STCW requirements of (Standards of Training, Certificate and Watch keeping).
- Effective communicator with a good command of written and spoken Chinese and English language.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Attributes: Accountable, adaptable, attentive to detail, good problem-solving skills.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff.
Please get in touch now to learn more or to discuss you application in confidence.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS
MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS