We are working in partnership with a U.K based company to recruit for LNG/LPG Technical Superintendents to join their expanding team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work daily with the development of budgets
- Working on longer-term projects. PMS, capital projects, dry-dock and major repairs
- Ensure risk reviews are completed and make sure the appropriate actions are carried out
- Analysing accidents/incidents and the nature of their causes
- Review monthly costs against budget & report on any deviations
- Work closely with and develop Senior Officers
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Have sailed as a minimum of Second Engineer on LNG Carriers and have a deep understanding of technical operations for the vessel types managed. DFDE experience is highly desirable.
- Must understand cargo containment systems & cargo handling equipment
- Have deep understating of the propulsion plant on board vessels managed
- The successful individual will demonstrate teamwork and good communication skills.
- Previous shore-based experience is beneficial
You MUST have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered.
More search results
Head of Legal Function, Athens
Thenamaris Ships Management Inc
Technical Manager - SuperYacht
Fleet Exec Chef - Cruise - Travelling
Show Technologies Operations Manager - Cruise
Hotel Engineering Superintendent - Cruise