Technical Superintendent LNG/LPG
We are working in partnership with a U.K based company to recruit for LNG/LPG Technical Superintendents to join their expanding team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work daily with the development of budgets
- Working on longer-term projects. PMS, capital projects, dry-dock and major repairs
- Ensure risk reviews are completed and make sure the appropriate actions are carried out
- Analysing accidents/incidents and the nature of their causes
- Review monthly costs against budget & report on any deviations
- Work closely with and develop Senior Officers
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Have sailed as a minimum of Second Engineer on LNG Carriers and have a deep understanding of technical operations for the vessel types managed. DFDE experience is highly desirable.
- Must understand cargo containment systems & cargo handling equipment
- Have deep understating of the propulsion plant on board vessels managed
- The successful individual will demonstrate teamwork and good communication skills.
- Previous shore-based experience is beneficial
You MUST have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered.