We are recruiting for a well-known shipping organisation based in the Netherlands to join as a Vessel Manager in their expanding team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work daily with the development of budgets
- Working on longer-term projects. PMS, capital projects, dry-dock and major repairs
- Ensure risk reviews are completed and make sure the appropriate actions are carried out
- Analysing accidents/incidents and the nature of their causes
- Review monthly costs against budget & report on any deviations
- Work closely with and develop Senior Officers
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Have ideally sailed as Chief Engineer/Master
- Experience from a gas carrier or tanker background (LNG, LPG, Chemical, Oil or Product)
- Be open-minded and willing to travel
- The successful individual will demonstrate teamwork and good communication skills.
You MUST have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered.
More search results
Head of Legal Function, Athens
Thenamaris Ships Management Inc
Technical Manager - SuperYacht
Fleet Exec Chef - Cruise - Travelling
Show Technologies Operations Manager - Cruise
Hotel Engineering Superintendent - Cruise