Vessel Manager (Gas or Tankers)
We are recruiting for a well-known shipping organisation based in the Netherlands to join as a Vessel Manager in their expanding team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work daily with the development of budgets
- Working on longer-term projects. PMS, capital projects, dry-dock and major repairs
- Ensure risk reviews are completed and make sure the appropriate actions are carried out
- Analysing accidents/incidents and the nature of their causes
- Review monthly costs against budget & report on any deviations
- Work closely with and develop Senior Officers
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Have ideally sailed as Chief Engineer/Master
- Experience from a gas carrier or tanker background (LNG, LPG, Chemical, Oil or Product)
- Be open-minded and willing to travel
- The successful individual will demonstrate teamwork and good communication skills.
You MUST have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered.