Technical Superintendent (Based in East Russia)
Our client is an international company operating in the marine industry. It provides logistics solutions for bulk commodity transhipment. In order to develop the organization and further strengthen its operational team in the region, a highly skilled and experienced technical professional with a solid marine engineering or naval architecture background is needed.
(Based in East Russia)
Reporting to the Technical Director based in Singapore, you will be in-charge of managing the technical and operational performance of the company’s assets based in Eastern Russian coast. Your key role is to ensure safe and efficient operations of the company’s vessels, their routine and preventive maintenance, and that all international marine requirements are complied with.
- Technical management: Planning and allocation of resources, setting processes, implementing improvement plans in a rigorous and structured way for planned and routine maintenance of the entire fleet under your charge.
- Project Management: Manage projects relating to refurbishment of existing assets, dry-docking, and support in acquisition of the new assets in your fleet. Ensure that winter shutdown time is used for any repair and maintenance.
- Budget management: Take full responsibility of the budgets of assigned vessels fleet. Manage dry-docking of the vessels.
- Human capital development: Development of performing crew teams—on-shore and on-board—with a strong focus on safety, operations, and technical performance.
- Teamwork: Maintain close relationship with the ship’s crew and ships’ master, and on-shore teams. Ensure close communication with the technical director and logistics team based in Singapore.
You must be a qualified Marine Engineer or Naval Architect with a proven track record as a seagoing engineer. You have gained up to 3 years of superintendent’s work experience in an international company. You are passionate about developing shipboard teams. You must demonstrate your high quality technical and managerial skills in linking various organizational resources to ensure high level of safe operational performance of vessel. You have a personality that demonstrates good level of interpersonal and organizational skills. You are proactive and efficient in managing multiple tasks. Above all, you have native fluency in Russian language.
If you are an aspiring superintendent having sailed as Chief Engineer on board ships and willing to take up this challenge you are welcome to apply.
- An evolving role in an organization that thrives in its capability to deliver innovative logistics solutions
- Chance to work at cutting edge of technology and professional environment
- Work away from traditional Shipmanagement’s Technical Superintendent’s role
Please send an updated resume and a motivation letter at email@example.com . Please also share your expected salary and earliest availability in your motivation letter. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. For a confidential discussion, you can set up a time with Krishan Sharma via same email address.
Comaea Consulting is exclusively and retained search partner for this recruitment and selection mandate with the client.
Comaea Consulting Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 15C7642, Reg. ID: R1109869
More search results
Tanker Broker (m/f/d)
John T, Essberger Tankers
HSSEQ Manager (Manila, Philippines Based)
Höegh Autoliners - Technical Management
Technical Superintendent, Chemical Tankers, Middl…
Spinnaker Global Ltd.
Corporate Secretarial Assistant / Corporate Paral…
Spinnaker Global Ltd.