Technical Superintendent- Marine Electronic Engine Exp - Cyprus
A long-established and highly regarded family-owned international shipping company is looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent to join their newly-established team in Cyprus to manage an assigned number of dry bulk vessels trading worldwide. They have a quality fleet that is young and predominantly Japanese-built.
- Assume full responsibility of assigned dry bulk vessels including technical matters, planned maintenance, repairs, inspections, surveys, approval of senior vessel staff and vessel purchase orders.
- Serve as a team player and be able to step in and provide additional support when other Technical Superintendents are traveling.
- Author technical reports as required.
- Chief Engineer’s Certificate of Competency/License and sailing time as a chief engineer is essential.
- Experience with Electronic Engines is essential! (RT-Flex, ME, etc)
- Previous work experience with dry bulk vessels as a Technical Superintendent is also a minimum requirement.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- English is the company language and a good standard is required for this position
- Flexibility to travel.
- Work authorisation for the EU.
Living and working in Cyprus offers many advantages, not least the weather and convenient location for international travel, but also the low cost of living and low income tax relative to many other EU countries. Schooling in English is also abundant. In return for the above responsibilities you can expect an excellent salary and benefits.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS