Northern Europe Account Manager: Marine Engine Manufacturer - UK
This is an exciting position with an engine manufacturer that is going to make a big impact on global markets with an exciting new technology. They are looking for an experienced professional with an extensive background in sales to the marine leisure/recreational markets in Northern Europe.
The successful candidate will use their existing network as well as working with dealerships and distributors to grow revenue for the company in the targeted region.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by managing an assigned set of accounts, while building and maintaining relationships with dealerships and distributors.
- Work closely with existing customers and partners to maximize revenue opportunities by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques.
- Resolve customer contractual and account services issues with independent action in a timely manner, coordinate between operations, engineering and accounting in order to provide an excellent standard of service to internal and external customers.
- Develop the personal relationships with clients by going out and meeting key accounts and customers on an as needed basis.
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
- Develop and interpret weekly revenue reporting for each customer to report on product and service penetration and identify sales opportunities and trends.
- Work with Sales, Engineering, and Operations to develop proposals and documentation related to existing and future contracts.
- Become familiar with the ERP systems to quickly gather customer data to view all interactions with the customer to analyze buying patterns and provide a summary view of sales opportunities.
- Manage customer contact and contract database resources, product and services reporting, and coordinate follow-up with sales on potential leads.
- Assist in the management and the support for customers and supporting accounts for sales, contracts and marketing related issues including new products, services and pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar discipline
- Excellent English language skills are essential
- A second language, particularly French, German or Spanish would be a distinct advantage
- Experience selling to the luxury boating/yachting/marine recreational markets in the relevant region is essential
- Experience selling marine engines would be a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
In return, this company is prepared to offer a generous salary and benefits package plus a chance to work in an area that is experiencing huge demand and is set for future growth.
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS