Technical Manager - Passenger
For the role you will look after the key areas:
*All aspects of safety
*Maintenance of the ship including reliability
*Effective monitoring of budgets and capital expenditure
*Critical results - Return to service of ships to a high standard from refit, and within budget
The company would like the candidate to have the following:
* Desirable experience in command as Master, or Chief Engineer, or Chief Officer of passenger ferry or three years appropriate Fleet Dept. experience.
* A clear understanding of operational issues
* Able to develop, motivate and influence others through a structured and mature approach to problem solving/negotiations.
* Experience of resource and budget management
* Project experience would be advantageous
For the role you will be well remunerated and excellent benefits. All candidates will have the existing to live and work in the UK