Experienced Handy / Supramax Dry Cargo Broker
We are looking for an experienced Handy / Supra Broker for our well established Dry Cargo chartering department in Geneva. This is a great opportunity to join our growing Geneva team to help strengthen relationships with existing leading grain houses locally and elsewhere in Europe, as well as develop new business.
- Extensive relationship building activities to develop business with some of the World's largest and most dynamic traders.
- Instigate, arrange and negotiate spot voyage / time charters on behalf of clients.
- At least two years Dry Cargo experience either in Broking or at a Principal
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
More search results
Customer Service Manager, Montreal
Spinnaker Global Ltd.
Chartering Manager (f/m/d)
CONTCHART GmbH & Co. KG
Physical Crude Oil Operator – Trading Company
Chartering Manager (dry bulk)
Trading Company in one of the Baltic states
Vessel Operator/Operations Manager