Faststream is working with a well-established Ship Operating business looking to grow its Operations team in Dubai, UAE.
With a great reputation for its contribution to the dry bulk shipping market, they are looking to add an experienced Operations Manager to their existing well respected team.
To be considered, you will ideally have a minimum of 4 years Ship Operations experience, handling bulk carriers. Any previous experience managing a team would also be desirable.
Duties will include;
- Minimising the operational costs
- Controlling vessels’ performance to ensure overall performance of the voyages
- Provide the Master with all required information, including but not limited to, CP terms, stowage plans, discharge instructions and method statements.
- Coordination of bunker supplies
- Checking freight/hire invoices upon completion of loading or upon delivery to Charterers.
- Negotiating Agency fees and appointing agents as necessary.
- Ensure all parties are continually updated on voyage orders and vessel itineraries.